Terms & Conditions:
- You are responsible for ensuring that you are physically fit enough to undertake riding any distance or compete in events using J’s Audacious Living Motorbike(s) or Equipment you have booked. J’s Audacious Living does not accept any responsibility for your failure to complete your Hire period due to lack of fitness, illness or injury. J’s Audacious Living does not accept liability for death, personal injury, loss or damage to personal effects to any participant, nor can J’s Audacious Living accept any responsibility for delays or changes to your period of Hire due to weather, strikes, war, terrorism or other causes.
- You accept that riding on a public highway and competition on such carries its own risks and you have made your booking on the basis that you undertake the Hire at your own risk. You understand and accept that J’s Audacious Living advises the wearing of Motorbike helmets at all times when riding.
- You will ride your Motorbike responsibly at all times. You will not hold J’s Audacious Living responsible for any loss, damage or injury including death to persons or property with regard to the use of the Motorbike(s) and equipment hired. You accept responsibility to Indemnify J’s Audacious Living against any claim, interest, demand or expense in respect of such injury or damage.
- You are responsible for all Motorbikes and equipment hired or loaned and it your responsibility to keep these items safe from damage, loss or theft, use it in a proper manner and not subject it to any misuse or unfair wear and tear.
- Any damage caused due to crash or neglect is the Customer’s responsibility and will be charged for.
- You will notify J’s Audacious Living immediately of any loss, damage or theft to the hired Motorbikes or equipment however caused. You will be responsible for paying J’s Audacious Living the reasonable costs of repair or replacement for any such loss, damage or theft.
- You will not offer for sale, sell, dispose, mortgage, lend, pledge or otherwise part with possession of the hired Motorbike(s) or equipment.
- J’s Audacious Living staff are usually available by phone or email to help out with any problems during the hire period; however it is the customer’s responsibility to assemble, set up and keep a check on the bike they have hired. Whilst J’s Audacious Living will always do it’s best to have staff available during the hire period this cannot be guaranteed.